It's a Boy!
On 30th January 2016 I welcomed him into my home.
It took me 2 years to prepare myself for his arrival, honing my skills with his younger sibling. She was (is) nice but she was my first attempt and no offence but i quickly overwhelmed her.
I gave birth in Tooting Bec, with my mentor Suzette by my side at the Wimbledon Sewing Machine Co Ltd superstore, 300 Balham High Rd, London SW17 7AA
The midwife was very helpful and attentive, taking me through all the stages of this important moment.
I was ecstatic to be doing this. I so deserved it!
I finally settled on a Brother, anniversary celebration edition, the Innov-is 10 Anniversary.
- Easy to use jog dial, making stitch selection simple
- Total of 16 built in stitches
- Back-lit LCD screen with digital stitch length and width controls
- Automatic needle threading system
- 3 styles of 1-step automatic buttonhole
- Digital stitch length and width control
Yes, my new sewing machine is a boy indeed, a Brother!!